Rise to a Higher Level with JLG Scissor Lifts
JLG’s lifts are designed to improve your work with the ability to raise workers and other equipment to suit all your elevation needs. Choose between electric or engine powered scissor lifts to find the best machine to fit your project.
Electric vs Engine Powered
JLG scissor lifts deliver long lasting performance for a more productive day. This type of aerial work platform is ideal for indoor or outdoor construction or maintenance tasks. Choose from electric scissor lifts with longer runtime or engine powered scissor lifts for durability on rough terrain.
Electric Scissor Lifts
Enhance your productivity with less recharging and more uptime with JLG electric scissor lifts. These machines are designed so you have fewer scheduled services, a quieter work area, less dependency on hydraulic oils and zero emissions. Also, the innovative operator controls and compact dimensions make this series extremely mobile.
- Electric drive delivers more than double the battery life of hydraulic drive machines.
- Available with various working heights and platform capacities, it's easy to find a model that fits the needs of your job site.
Norris Sales offers the ES Series and LE Series electric scissor lifts, both new and used models are available for rental and sale options.
- ES Series - Experience the benefits of reduced charging time and longer runtime with the ES Series. Available in five models with up to 1,000 lb capacity and full proportional controls that come standard for ease of operation.
- LE Series - The JLG LE Series features scissor lifts that are both heavy-duty and environmentally friendly. This series fits through standard double doorways to work inside or outside on the toughest or cleanest job sites. These tough machines offer superior on or off-slab performance; full-time automatic traction control; a standard oscillating axle and all-terrain, non-marking, foam filled tires.
Engine Powered Scissor Lifts
JLG engine powered scissor lifts are chosen for applications that require more workspace and more lifting capacity. The MRT Model and LRT Series both provide a larger work area and generally higher load capacities than boom lifts. Both deliver exceptional terrainability and gradeability, making it easier to maneuver through the roughest job sites.
- Increased lift capacities and larger platforms provide you with more work space.
- Multiple models are available that traverse rough terrain with ease.
Norris Sales offers MRT Model and LRT Series engine powered scissor lifts, both new and used models are available for rental and sale options.
- MRT Model - With JLG MRT Model scissor lifts, you get the narrow 69 in chassis fits into spaces other scissor lifts can't, a large work platform and 1,250 lb platform capacity so you can be more productive and a standard four wheel drive and 35 percent gradeability keep you going on even the roughest terrain.
- LRT Series - With JLG LRT Series scissor lifts, you have the power you need to handle uneven surfaces and congestion on jobsites. Set up is quick and efficient with the optional one-touch leveling jacks.
Norris Sales is an Authorized JLG Dealer
As an Authorized Dealer, Norris Sales offers JLG equipment rental, sales and parts at our headquarters in Conshohoken, PA and secondary facility in Sicklerville, NJ. Maintenance and service for JLG equipment is also available at both our locations. We offer different types of JLG lifts, including articulated boom lifts, telescopic boom lifts, scissor lifts, and SkyTrak telehandlers.
Norris Sales is proud to partner with JLG to further expand our selection of construction equipment, already the best in the Delaware Valley.