Toro Stump Grinders are Simple & Efficient
Toro's line of stump grinders are great for tree stump removal and eliminating roots in hard-to-access areas. Superior traction gets you where you need to go and a deeper below-grade cut allows for more efficient removal of roots.
Toro stump grinders are never over-complicated, making them the best machines for maximum productivity. This is best exemplified in Toro's line of STX stump grinders.
The Toro STX Series Model
The Toro STX stump grinders were designed with superior traction controls, hydraulic systems, and an offset cutting head. Combine the machine's easy-to-use controls with tracks and transport speeds exceeding 4 mph, and you get maximum productivity for any landscaping job.
Track Design & Traction Controls
The larger track design of the STX stump grinders allow you to travel easily over muddy areas or unstable ground conditions. The control system gives you two simple controls to operate all traction and grinder functions that are simple to learn, master and use.
- Allows for zero turn capability
- Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
- Increased stability on side hills
- Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
- Operates in wet and soft ground conditions
Full Hydraulic Operation
The hydraulically driven head on the STX model gives you no chance of expensive belts breaking or slipping. Never worry about adjusting tension again, instead work with guaranteed optimal performs time after time.
- Eliminate the labor of tightening or replacing expensive poly-chain belts or clutches
- No need to replace expensive cogged pulleys
- No worry of workers engaging grinder head at full throttle
- Eliminate shock loads to the engine by belts slipping or head stopping
- Easy-to-use control system for smooth operation and fewer levers than conventional stump grinders
Offset Cutting Head
The Intelli-Sweep feature on the STX stump grinders automatically slows the sweep speed of the cutting head based on the load of the wheel, so heavy cutting loads won’t bog down the engine.
- Provides operator with excellent visibility to stump
- Allows full rotation perpendicular to machine
- Permits a cleaner cut on hard-to-reach stumps and roots
Toro Dingo Authorized Dealer of PA and NJ
As an Authorized Dealer, Norris Sales offers a variety of Toro STX stump grinders for rental or purchase. In addition to stump grinders, Norris Sales also carries Toro cement mixers, trenchers, trench rollers, and a multitude of attachments so you can be ready to complete the perfect landscape every step of the way.
Toro Dingo machines, parts and attachments are available at both of our locations in Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ. Contact us today!