Takeuchi TW80 Series 2 Compact Wheel Loader
A compact excavator like the Takeuchi TW80 Series 2 Compact Wheel Loader can be used for either digging or demolition. In confined areas, a four-wheel-steerable compact wheel loader might more efficiently perform a repetitive scoop-and-load function than any other heavy equipment.
Because these compact excavators are smaller than other types of similar equipment, they are generally used for small to medium-sized projects. This includes projects such as digging holes, creating trenches, digging irrigation ditches, removing stumps, digging garden ponds and plowing snow.
Norris Sales offers Takeuchi equipment and parts at our Conshohoken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ locations.
- Operating Weight - 12,700 lbs (5,760 kg)
- Horsepower - 73.0 hp (54 Kw)
- Rated Operating Capacity - 4,445 lbs (2,016 kg)
- Tipping Load (Straight) - 10,065 lbs (4,565 kg)
- Bucket Breakout Force - 13,691 lb (6,210 kg)
- Turbo-charged Engine
- EPA Final Tier 4 Engine w/ DOC
- 100% Inching Pedal
- Two Speed Travel
- Z-Bar Loader Linkage
- Outboard Planetary Drive
- Front and Rear Locking Differential
- Heavy Duty Lighting Package
Comfort and Convenience
- Spacious Cab w/ Suspension Seat
- Fingertip Attachment Control
- Multi-Function ADS Dash
- Factory Installed High Capacity HVAC
- High Capacity Cooling Module
- Auto Tensioning Fan Belt