Hydraulic Powered, Chain Saw - 880F4 - W/15 in. Bar & Chain
The ICS hydraulic chain saw is designed to let you cut through walls and pillars in a single pass. You get the unique versatility of a genuine ICS concrete cutting chainsaw, including the ability to cut small mechanical openings, deep plunge cuts, perfect corners and an endless variety of irregular shapes that are simply not possible with circular saws.
Features and Benefits
- Safety operating trigger prevents accidental starting
- Automatic water valve integrated with hydraulic trigger
- Built-in WallWalker® provides leverage advantage to make cutting easier
- Modular design for easy service
- Ergonomic rear handle allows multiple hand positions
- Tough industrial finish on die-cast aluminum body
- Weight: With 15" bar and chain: 27.3 lbs. (12.4 kg), Without bar and chain: 23.8 lbs. (10.8 kg)
- Bar Cutting Depth: With 15" bar and chain: 15" (38 cm)
- Operating Speeds: 5700 RPM, 4900 sfm
- Torque: 95 in lbs.
- Flow: 8gpm (30 liters/min.), 2500psi (172.5 bar)
- Noise Level: 88 dB at 3 feet (1 meter)