Wacker Neuson 30' Light Tower, Diesel - LTN 6C
The LTN series of narrow body light towers are ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, paring lots road work and bridge work. A 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Quiet operation, the quietest in its class with sound levels as low as 67 dB(A) at 23 feet, offers maximum versatility for almost any applications. Large fuel tank allows for continuous lighting/run time.
Versatile light towers deliver exceptional lighting
Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Lockable impact resistant plastic doors are rust and dent proof. Full-length doors also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Four-point jack stands provide for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base winch can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation. Some models feature dual power winches for quick set-up.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four ties downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
Wacker Neuson 30' Light Tower LTN 6C: Technical Specifications
- L x W x H in.: 180.4 x 59.3 x 73.2
- Operating weight lb: 1,753
- Shipping weight lb: 1,683
- Illumination coverage at 5 fc (54 lux) ft²: 12,960
- Lamp type: Metal Halide
- Mast height ft: 30
- Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft (7 m) dB(A): 68
- Power kW: 6
- Frequency Hz: 60
- Voltage V: 120
- Power factor cos Φ 1~: 1
ENGINE / MOTOR
- Generator model: Brushless
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Idle to full load %: 10
- Voltage control %: 6
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Caterpillar
- Engine / Motor type: Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Displacement in³: 67
- Operating performance hp: 15.3
- at rpm rpm: 1,800
- Rated performance: ISO 3,046 IFN
- Tank capacity Oil US qt: 2.5
- Tank capacity Fuel US gal: 32.5
- Fuel consumption Prime Load US gal/h: 0.44
- Runtime Prime Load h: 68