Wacker Neuson 1501 Wheel Dumper
Wacker Neuson's 1501 Wheel Dumper allows any homeowner to work on their own yard landscaping and gardening projects! This dumper can carry large volumes of soil and while being compact enough to navigate tight corners and narrow workspaces.
This versatile dumper features a 3,300 lb (1.5-metric ton) payload capacity, power swivel material handling and hydrostatic twin-Lock all wheel drive as standard. The swivel tipping bucket makes it possible to precisely drop bulk material in the tightest of spots. The 1501 offers superior performance, with a 3-cylinder Yanmar diesel engine and articulating frame steering. With no clutch to wear or gears to grind, hydrostatic drive eliminates the high parts and labor costs associated with replacing these components.
- Operator station is easily accessible from both sides for added convenience.
- Hydrostatic Twin-Lock all wheel steer allows for optimum performance even in difficult terrain.
- Dashboard displays a full range of dials/indicator lights such as fuel gage, low fuel warning light and parking brake light for operator convenience.
- Articulated steering with central hose routing allows for tight turning radius and protection of the hoses.
- Swivel bucket allows material to be unloaded on either side of the unit for ultimate versatility.
- Yanmar water cooled 3 cylinder 4 stroke diesel engine
- Tier IV interim compliant
- Hydrostatic Twin Lock all-wheel drive
- Hydrostatic working brake and positive locking parking brake
- Foldable ROP's easy access operator platform
- Articulated power steering with 12° of oscilation
- 80° side to side swivel dump box
- Rotating beacon
- Back up alarm
- Adjustable driver's seat
- All terrain off road tires 10.0/75 X 15, 8PR
- Road lighting with directional and brake lights
- Turf tires
- 3 inch seat belt
- Mirror set kit
- Payload: 3,307 lb
- Net weight: 2,910 lb
- Skip capacity - water: 87 US gal
- Skip capacity - struck: 0.85 yd³
- Skip capacity - heaped: 1.05 yd³
Engine / Motor
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Yanmar
- Engine / Motor type: 3TNV76
- Engine / Motor: Diesel
- Engine performance acc. to ISO 3046/1: 23.1 hp
- Displacement: 68 in³
- Travel speed: 9.9 mph
- Articulation angle: 33 °
- Pendulum angle: 15 °
- Turning radius: 130 in
- Gradeability: 45%
- L x W x H : 130 x 51 x 100 in