Wacker Neuson EW100 Evacuator
Wacker Neuson's evacuators are ideal for your projects that need materials to be evacuated in a smooth and easy manner. The EW100 delivers high performance and ease of use, perfect for urban evacuation.
Wacker Neuson Evacuator
The new EW100 features a more powerful engine, significantly reduced turning radius, increased digging depth and simplified operation. Wheeled excavators save contractors and municipalities money with unparalleled mobility. With its power, reach and mobility, this excavator is the perfect solution for roadside digging and demolition in urban settings.
Operators will also appreciate the new easy to use dial control system. Using this automotive-style feature, operators can easily select and save the auxiliary hydraulic flow settings depending on the attachment, eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Powerful Perkins 854 Tier 4 interim Turbo engine delivers 117-hp, which is 15% more power and 17% lowerfuel consumption compared to its predecessor. The 4-cylinder, 3.4 liter engine incorporates cutting edge technology including a common rail fuel injection system, charge-air cooler and diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- All wheel steering feature delivers a turning radius of 13-feet making it even easier to maneuver in confined areas.
- New and improved boom system features a 14-feet dig depth and 24-feet reach.
- Operator comfort with air conditioning, automatic climate control and a simplified layout.
- Driving speeds up to 18.6 mph make getting to and around the job site more efficient.
- Perkins 854 Tier 4 Interim 4 cylinder diesel engine featuring common rail fuel injection, a charge-air cooler and diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Cab with automatic climate control, heat, air conditioning, multi adjustable spring suspension seat and radio-ready
- ROPS and TOPS compliant
- All-Wheel Steering
- Reversible Steering
- Hydrostatic all-wheel drive
- Max travel speed of 25 mph
- Advanced speed control
- Lockable, articulating front axle
- Dual rubber tires
- Rear dozer blade and dual front stabilizers
- 1-pump load sensing hydraulic system
- Auxiliary hydraulics circuit with flat face coupler and non-pressurized return to tank line
- 2nd Auxiliary circuit with flat face couplers
- Proportionally controlled auxiliary hydraulics
- Dial control system with the ability to save auxiliary flow settings
- Pilot joystick controls
- ISO/SAE control pattern changeover
- Boom mounted work light
- Adjustable driver's seat and seat belt
- Operator and spare parts manuals
- Tool kit including grease gun
- Motion alarm
- Front horn
- Indicators: Battery, engine oil pressure, coolant temp, fuel gauge
- Shipping weight min. - 20,373 lb
- Operating weight - 21,352 - 24,330 lb
- Biting force max. - 10,566 lbf
- Breakout force max. - 11,308 lbf
- Digging depth max. min. - 169.2 in
- Dump height max. - 210.5 in
- Digging radius max. - 308 in
- L x W x H - 288 x 96.6 x 117.7 in
- Engine / Motor manufacturer - Perkins
- Engine / Motor type - 854E-E34TA
- Engine / Motor - Liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine
- Displacement - 201.3 in³
- RPM / speed - 2,400 rpm
- Engine performance according to ISO - 73.7 hp
- Battery - 100 Ah
- Fuel tank capacity - 44.9 US gal