The Dingo TX525 has extra torque, longer engine life, and increased hydraulic flow for enhanced performance of ground-engaging attachments and a 25 h.p. diesel powered engine.
Aggressive Tread Tracks
Make those difficult job site conditions easier to maneuver with this aggressive track option.
Blocks the sun while providing the operator with clear 360 visibility. For use with the Toro Dingo backhoe attachment.
Quickly and easily bolted on to any Toro Dingo TX model (except TX 413), this ride-on platform helps minimize operator fatigue - especially in applications requiring a lot of hauling and covering substantial distances.
Toro Dingo Product Specs
* 25 HP Engine Kubota®
* Cooling System Liquid Cooled
* Hydraulic System:Pressure 3000 psi relief
* Auxilary Flow 13.8 gpm
* Loader Arm Flow 6 gpm
* Traction Flow 16.9 gpm
* Reservior Capacity 10.5 gallons
* Track Endless Kevler reinforced rubber
* Controls Key, throttle, choke
* Steering Single control w/ ref. bar
* Loader/ Hydraulic System Joystick control for all funct
* Dimensions: Ground Clearance: 4.6"
* Overall Length 70.7"
* Overall Width 33.7"
* Overall Height 46.1"
* Hinge Pin Height 65.8"
* Ground Speed 0-4.5 mph fwd, 0-2mph rev.
* Tip Capacity 1580 lbs.
* Rated Operating Capacity @ 35% tip 553 lbs.
* Weight 1904 lbs
* Ground Pressure 5.2 psi
* Engine Warranty* Two Year
* Product Warranty* One Year
Toro Dingo Product Details
* 25 HP Kubota® engine
* Track width 5.9"
* Low Ground Pressure