GEHL Vertical Lift - Skid Loader - V330 GEN:2
GEHL knows all about Vertical-Lift Skid Loader and it shows in the GEHL V330 Vertical-Lift Skid Loader. The design of the cab is to suit any operator to be easy to use. Besides the ease-of-use for the operators, the lifting capabilities exceed expectations with thew new designed hydraulic system.
Skid Loaders can be used for a various of different projects, be it small like digging a new garden or big like road work.
Vertical-Lift Skid Loader
- Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency.
- Self leveling lift action for better control of lifting loads.
- The chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings make this loader stronger than any other machine in its class.
- A heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides substantial forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at part throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Controls on the Gehl V330 GEN:2 skid loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- T-Bar and dual-hand controls now available.
- Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector for easy operation of all attachments.
- Adjustable joystick handles provide for ease of operator control with minimal of effort, to reduce fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Pilot joystick controls or pilot hand/foot controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort, ease and controllability.
- Infinitely adjustable proportional auxiliary hydraulics.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency on the V330 GEN:2 model.
- Engine consumes less fuel, making a positive impact on the bottom line.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine has conventional water/ethylene glycol liquid-cooled design.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through normal dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
When maximum hydraulic power is needed to run demanding attachments, the V330GEN:2 Skid Loader is equipped with the tools to get the job done right.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Standard auxiliary detent allows the operator to set attachment for continuous operation.
- Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material at faster transport speeds.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Pilot-controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
The V330 GEN:2 Skid Loader does not use the ordinary vertical-lift design. This loader’s lift arm is designed with the operator in mind.
- Low-profile lift arm design provides outstanding forward and side visibility.
- Self-leveling lift action provides better control of lifting loads.
- Heavy-duty timing link design, upper-rear channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide extra strength and rigidity to the lift arm, and exceptional rear visibility.
- Four-point support through dual bucket cylinders and two lift arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame evenly distribute digging forces.
- Overall Operating Height, Fully Raised - 172"
- Height to Hinge Pin, Fully Raised - 131.2"
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS - 82.1"
- Overall Length with Bucket - 152.3"
- Wheelbase - 49.5"
- Bucket Width - 74"
- Dump Height - 98.5"
- Standard Specification Tire Size - 14.00 x 17.5 HD
- Make - Yanmar
- Model - 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV
- Net Power @ rpm - 70.7 hp @ 2500
- Gross Power @ rpm - 72 hp @ 2500
- Displacement - 202.5 cu.in.
- Maximum Torque - 217 ft.-lbs. @ 1625
- Auxiliary Hydraulics, Standard - 23.5 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics, Option (L/min) - 35 gpm
- System Relief Pressure - 3,200 psi
- Reservoir (L) - 10.5 gal.
- Rated Operating Capacity - 3,300 lbs.
- Fuel Tank - 24.5 gal.
- Travel Speed, Maximum - 8.1 mph
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Opetion, Maximum - 12.2 mph
- Operating Weight, Approximate - 9,090 lbs.