Experience the Raw Power of Takeuchi's New TB250-2 Excavator
Delivering outstanding performance and versatility.
This year Takeuchi announced the release of its newest compact excavator, the TB250-2. Soon after Norris Sales added the TB250-2 excavators to our fleet of Takeuchi machines, providing this versatile powerhouse to all our customers for purchase or rental.
Takeuchi's Ever Expanding Fleet
“Takeuchi is excited about the addition of the TB250-2 to the excavator line, and we look forward to providing today’s contractors with a machine that will meet and exceed their expectations on the most demanding jobsites,” says Mike Ross, Director of Product during the January 2019 release. “Listening to our customers is key to our success and we incorporate that feedback into each and every Takeuchi product to ensure the build quality, performance, and value is unmatched.”
Takeuchi's thoughtful equipment production is always designed with the four pillars in mind: performance, durability, operator comfort and serviceability. They created an entire line of excavators that can handle everything from utility work to landscaping, making Takeuchi excavators essential for practically every construction project.
The New TB250-2 Excavator
The TB250-2 design features a rounded body for improved visibility and functionality, and the conventional tail swing with reduced overhang provides outstanding stability. A four pump hydraulic system provides exceptional multi-function capability and precision pilot joysticks deliver smooth, metered control.
But that's not all! The TB250-2 takes performance to the next level with a plethora of exceptional features:
- Powerful Dig Forces – The arm and bucket on the TB250-2 delivers exceptional arm crowd and bucket breakout forces ensuring you have the power to complete the toughest tasks. Takeuchi buckets and couplers feature dual pin positions to adapt to your application.
- Heavy Duty Blade – The TB250-2 has integrated gusset reinforcements and large blade cylinder give you the strength and durability you expect from the class leader.
- Reduced Shock – Cushioning on the boom and arm cylinders improves component longevity and operator comfort inside the TB250-2's cabin.
- Rear Engine / Service Access – The TB250-2 provides convenient access to daily checks and routine maintenance points. The service access hood eliminates the tilt-up cabin, and provides outstanding access to the control valve, hydraulic lines, hydraulic tank, and pattern change valve.
- Interchangeable Attachments – The multi-function monitor makes it possible to adjust hydraulic flow rates from the TB250-2's cabin, and there are multiple presets so attachments can be exchanged quickly and easily.
Additionally, the TB250-2's detent mode provides continuous oil flow for various types of hydraulically driven attachments helping to improve efficiency and reduce fatigue.
Norris Sales is Your Authorized Takeuchi Dealer
As an Authorized Dealer, Norris Sales offers Takeuchi rental, sales and parts at our headquarters in Conshohoken, PA and secondary facility in Sicklerville, NJ. Maintenance and service for Takeuchi equipment is also available at both our locations.
Norris Sales is proud to partner with Takeuchi to further expand our selection of construction equipment, already the best in the Delaware Valley.