Invest in Wacker Neuson Asphalt and Dirt Rollers
Roll over the competition with Wacker Neuson! Wacker Neuson's asphalt and dirt rollers provide the best in compaction versatility. Each model offers a choice of high or low compaction force to fit a variety of conditions and applications.
Increase Compaction Productivity with Wacker Neuson
Wacker Neuson rollers are designed for excellent traction in a variety of conditions, enhancing productivity and safety. Get outstanding performance and even coverage at faster speeds with the level of quality that comes with Wacker Neuson’s equipment.
Wacker Neuson’s vibration technology offers deep compaction for a high quality finish for asphalt and soil applications. No matter the job, Wacker Neuson rollers insure your satisfaction and ease of use!
Types of Rollers
Wacker Neuson’s line of rollers offers optimum compaction results with excellent maneuverability, gradeability and stability.
Vibratory Trench Roller
The RT series trench roller from Wacker Neuson is ideally suited for the compaction of of cohesive soils, excavations and sub bases of foundations, roads and parking lots.
- The machine is disabled as soon as the line of sight between operator and device is lost.
- The proximity recognition sensor stops the RT as soon as it moves within 2 meters of the operator.
The articulated joint increases the maneuverability around curved building segments, such as manhole covers, without tearing up the ground that has just been compacted.
Soil Compactor Dirt Roller
The RC series single drum soil compactor offers optimum compaction results with excellent maneuverability, gradeability and stability. The RC soil compactors are ideal for commercial and residential projects, secondary roads and parking lots.
The compact design provides for an excellent view of the work area and drum from the operator’s seat, creating a comfortable and safe platform from which to work.
- Three-point articulated pendulum joint provides for even weight distribution and consistent compaction, even when navigating curves and uneven ground conditions.
- Excellent traction in a variety of conditions, enhancing productivity and safety.
- Masters up to 60% gradient thanks to hydraulic wheel motors.
Hydrostatic Asphalt Vibratory Roller
Wacker Neuson's RD series of ride-on asphalt rollers is designed for quick and even compaction thanks to high exciter frequency and consistent water flow from an adjustable pressurized water system.
The dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Maneuverability allows for flush compaction to curbs and around obstructions, an edge to edge asphalt finish.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow; an eight position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions.
Each model offers a choice of high or low compaction force to fit a variety of conditions and applications. Lower centrifugal force is ideal for asphalt applications while higher centrifugal force is better suited for work on granular subbases.
Norris Sales is your Authorized Dealer
As an authorized dealer, Norris Sales offers Wacker Neuson rental, sales and parts at our headquarters in Conshohoken, PA and our secondary facility in Sicklerville, NJ.
With a variety of asphalt and dirt rollers to choose from, our staff will help you find the perfect Wacker Neuson compaction solution to fit your project's needs! Contact a representative today!