Reach Further & Lift Higher with the Dingo TXL 2000
Toro has taken another giant step in innovation with the all new Toro-exclusive telescoping arm design of the TXL 2000, which increases machine versatility and performance.
TXL 2000 Compact Utility Loader
If you're considering a Toro Dingo system, then you're thinking about buying the most versatile machine in the industry! The Toro Dingo is a must have tool when faced with a variety of landscapes and ground conditions.
With extra torque, longer engine life and increased hydraulic flow for enhanced performance of ground-engaging attachments, the TXL 2000 compact utility loader help you power through your toughest projects no matter the terrain.
Outstanding Reach & Lift Height
Thanks to the telescoping loader arm technology, operators are able to backfill behind a retaining wall, dump material into the center of a full-size dump truck or dumpster and offload both rows of a trailer from one side with ease.
A Toro-exclusive telescoping arm design allows the operator to lift loads up to 123” high (hinge pin height) and reach out 44” for placement and removal of jobsite materials.
But that's not all! This Toro machine also sports many outstanding features, including:
- MANEUVERABILITY: Maneuver in and out of small spaces where other machines just can’t go.
- ACCESS: Easy for operators of different sizes to jump on and off the machine instead of getting into and out of a cab.
- EASE OF USE: TXL 2000 control interface is easy to use and master — no special equipment licensing required.
- VISIBILITY: With a stand-on operator platform instead of a cab, the TXL 2000 provides 360º visibility. No need for a back-up camera — just turn and look.
- CAPACITY: With up to 2,000 lbs (907 kg) of operating capacity, the TXL 2000 has the muscle for demanding jobs.
Work on any project or job site in a timely, efficient manner with ease with the TXL 2000 compact loader.
Toro Dingo Authorized Dealer of PA and NJ
As an Authorized Dealer, Norris Sales offers a variety of Dingo configurations, including narrow track, wide track and wheeled models that can be equipped with or without dedicated platforms, depending on operator preference. Toro Dingo machines, parts and service are available at both of our locations in Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ.
Norris Sales carries 20+ attachments for any heavy-duty Dingo equipment, which includes hydraulic breakers, backhoes, different sized buckets, forks, grapple rakes, soil cultivators, augers and more! Choose whichever attachment fits best for your needs, bolt it on, and seamlessly transition to working on your next landscaping job. Contact Norris Sales for simple ordering of Toro Dingo attachments today!