Cut-n-Break, Electric Power Cutter - K 3000
The Husqvarna K 3000 Cut-n-Break is a completely new electric power cutter, featuring a unique Cut-n-Break method, which allows you to make cuts up to 16" deep. The Cut-n-Break method is the natural choice when you need to cut deep but want a machine with low tool and maintenance costs.
Handheld Electric Power Saw
The Husqvarna K 3000 Cut-n-Break delivers new opportunities for deep cutting, in particular indoors but also outdoors. It is excellent for flush cutting, making it ideal for cutting close to walls and floors. It’s also well suited for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid overcutting at the corners. And the K 3000 Cut-n-Break is ideal for cutting pipes in trenches, cutting grooves for cabling and expansion joints, and for crack renovation.
- Electronic Softstart™
- Efficient electric cutter with easy-to-handle technique for cutting deep, up to 16".
- Specially developed twin 9" blades provide high cutting speed and power.
- Low tool and service costs.
- Supplied with breaking tool and assembled with double blades.
- The ergonomic front handle makes both vertical and horizontal cutting easier.
- The convenient patented design of the rear handle facilitates operation.
- Lateral adjustment of the cutting arm enables flush cutting.
- The generous distance between handles makes for safe control and reduced load.
- Generously dimensioned miter gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- Ideal for flush cutting; its adjustable bladeguard allows cutting close to walls and floors.
- Engine Engine: Electric 120V
- Voltage: 230 / 120 / 110 V
- Rated current, A: 12/15/20 A
- Power: 1800 W
- Rated input: 2700/1800/2200 W
- Cutting equipment Blade diameter: 9 inch
- Max cutting depth: 16 inch
- Dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 19.6 lbs
- Weight incl. cutting equipment: 22.9 lbs
- Vibration Vibrations front handle: 3.2 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 3.4 m/s²
- Sound and noise Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 109 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)