Cutquik Cut-off Saw - TS 800
The power of a walk-behind cutter meets the portability of a handheld. The TS 800 Cutquik® cut-off machine from STIHL features a 16” cutting wheel, the largest size we offer in a handheld design. It’s the ideal alternative to conventional walk-behinds because it can be used handheld or quickly snapped into our cart for long, straight, controlled cuts.
When the going gets tough, its fuel-efficient engine cuts through asphalt, concrete, rebars, iron and steel with ease. The TS 800 also features an ergonomic design and five-point advanced vibration control system built right into the handle, maximizing comfort so you can power through your day with less fatigue. When long, straight expansion joint cuts are needed, the optional cart, mounted water tank, guide wheel and depth gauge wheel help you control the cut more easily than you may expect. With a cutting depth of up to 5.6”, the TS 800 is a real pro performer whether in your hands or on the cart.
- Displacement: 98.5 cc (6.0 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 5.0 kW (6.7 bhp)
- Weight: 13.0 kg (28.7 lbs.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1200 cc (40.6 oz.)
- Engine Speed: 9,300 rpm (Elec. Gov.)
- Max. Spindle Speed: 4,600 rpm
- Max. Wheel Size: 400 mm (16")
- Max. cutting Depth: 143 mm (5.6")