Husqvarna All-Round, Gas Power Cutter - K 760
The Husqvarna K 760 has long been a highly popular all-round power cutter among construction workers and landscapers. By improving a number of large and small details, Husqvarna has made the machine even more powerful, efficient, reliable and comfortable.
Husqvarna Power Cutter K 760
The Husqvarna K 760 Power Cutter is ideal for cutting concrete and masonry for construction and renovation projects, as well as landscaping (stones and pavers). Powerful enough to cut pipes and not shy of brick and granite, Husqvarna's state-of-the-art anti-vibration features make the K 760 handheld power cutter more comfortable to hold. Design improvements mean easier handling and the ability to use the cutter for longer periods without a break.
Husqvarna Power Cutter: Features
- The new cylinder increases the cutter’s capacity in several ways. It delivers more efficient combustion, which combined with extra cooling fins reduces exhaust emissions by 15 %. Also, it ensures an optimal running temperature, making the machine less sensitive to variations in climate and fuel.
- Reduced vibrations, below 2.5 m /s2, thanks to the new blade guard which means that you can work full days without having to take a break.
- New Active Air Filtration™ - A unique air filtration system consisting of three separate filters that increase the service life of the engine and reduces downtime and service costs. One of the most efficient systems on the market.
- DuraStarter™ - Patented, dust-sealed starter unit, seals the return spring and the pulley bearing. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free further boosting the reliability of our cutters.
- SmartCarb™ - Built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. The distance between the handles is large to enable the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
- The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust, reducing wear on the belt.
- Compact design, low weight and correctly positioned handles make our machines easier to handle. Also, our anti-vibration system in the handles provides a more convenient handling during long shifts.
Husqvarna Power Cutter: Engine specifications
- Cylinder displacement: 73.5 cc
- Power output: 5 hp
Husqvarna Power Cutter: Vibration & Noise Data
- Vibrations front handle: 2.4/2.4 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 2.4/2.4 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
Husqvarna Power Cutter: Cutting Equipment
- Blade diameter: 12/14 "
- Max cutting depth: 4/5 "
Husqvarna Power Cutter: Overall Dimensions
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 21.2/21.6 lbs