Core Drill, Hand Held, Gas Powered - K-501
The KOR-IT K-501 Hand Held Gasoline Core Drill, portable and ultra-light weight, is the most versatile hand held core drill. No mixing oil, No generator, just add gas and core drill anywhere.
The K-501 Hand Held Gasoline Core Drill is a great choice for contractors who need to punch a hole in precast sewer pipes. Landscape contractors and general contractors use this gasoline core drill as well for various jobs. With the K-501 Gasoline Core Drill in your equipment fleet you’ll find many uses for this handy tool. The K-501 comes with a safety clutch built in so the drill operator won’t suffer an injury if the core bit binds.
Key Features and Benefits
- Light Weight - power head is only 22 lbs.
- One person, handled, core drill machine
- Weight 65 lbs.
- Designed to accomplish core drilling into concrete/asphalt surfaces.
- Honda 4-cycle gasoline powered engine, 31cc - drill faster.
- 6-inch bit diameter capacity
- Drill vertical, horizontal, inverted or at any angle in between.
- Heavy-duty, quad precision ball bearing gear box
- Optimum gear ratio for fast, economical drilling
- Minimize time required for each job - Drill faster with gasoline power.
- Easy to use and quick to set up