Magnum Light Tower, Diesel - MLT3060
The Magnum MLT3060 Light Tower is one of the most popular light towers on the market for a reason - no other light tower provides this kind of illumination while not sacrificing any portability or rotation.
Four 1,000 watt metal halide lights are powerful enough to provide enough light for any task, while the MLT3060's 30-foot steel mast allows you to illuminate up to seven acres.
The MLT3060 is flexible with 360 degree rotation, durable, and able to withstand winds of up to 65 miles per hour. This performance and flexibility is the reason that Norris Sales provides the MLT3060 as the mobile lighting solution of choice for the Philadelphia Stadium Complex.
MLT3060 Light Tower Features
- Full tubular steel frame trailer
- 30 foot all-steel mast
- 4 - 1,000 watt metal halide lights
- 4 point outrigger stance withstands 65+ mph winds
- CSA Listed
- 4-stroke diesel engine - Mitsubishi or Kubota
- Marathon generator
- Low oil/high temperature automatic shutdowns
- Protective start limit breaker
- Simpler ballast configuration
- Individual light breaker switches & ballast indicator lights
- 2 year - 2,000 hour warranty
- Adjustable 360 degree mast rotation
- 120V and 240V convenience receptacles
- Lockable cabinet
- DOT running light package on trailer
- Fork guides on the mast and under the trailer