An ROI-driven solution, the Night-Lite™ V-Series® is built with the efficiency, durability, and performance you demand.
This unit will run from 73 to 155 hours between refuelings with metal halide or LED respectively, and has a convenient fuel fill neck for quick refueling. Plus, it offers 542,000 total lumens from the four metal halide light fixtures and minimized freight costs by fitting up to twenty units on a flatbed trailer.
Deploying the vertical mast is easy with the winch ergonomically placed at about waist height, which is lower than competitive units. The 24-foot 6-inch mast can be raised manually or with an optional electric winch, making it simple for the operator. When raised, the tower can withstand 55 mph wind speeds, allowing use in almost any weather.
The tower deploys from the unit’s rear to keep the operator away from the tower cables. Flexible Nycoil™ tubing encases the cables to eliminate tangling and stretching while protecting the mast wiring. A built-in stepping pad at the back of the generator allows for easy fixture adjustment and 359-degree mast rotation from the ground.
A liquid-cooled EPA Certified Tier 4 Final Mitsubishi L3E 6-kilowatt engine or optional EPA Certified Tier 4 Final Kubota D1005 7-kilowatt engine powers the V Series Light Tower. A 110-percent Fluid Containment System protects sensitive environments from inadvertent leaks and spills. Additionally, all major service points including the engine are easily accessible behind a lockable, steel clam-shell-style door, allowing for quick maintenance and less downtime.
The compact size of the Night-Lite V Series allows for 20 units to easily fit on a flatbed trailer for efficient transportation with low freight costs. The light towers also take up less space on the rental floor, allowing the rental center to stock and rent more at a time for greater ROI.
The Night-Lite™ V-Series® comes equipped with a remote engine oil and coolant drain, easily accessible at rear of trailer and 45 gallon polyethylene fuel tank. Other features also include:
- Sequenced Lighting System (SLS™) — Automatically delays engine shutdown to turn off lights and prevent the generator from shutting down while under load
- Tower structure — Five-section tubular steel design
- Actuation — Manual winch, standard
- Tower rotation — 359° fixture rotation
- Guide pads — Polyethylene self-lubricating
- Trailer Lighting — Stop, turn, tail lights / side marker lights / illuminated license plate bracket
- Stabilizers — Three-point design, tongue jack, (2) retractable side outriggers at front of trailer
- Fluid Containment System (FCS) — Holds up to 110% of the fuel and engine oil capacity to protect sensitive environments from inadvertent leaks and spills
- Axle — Tubular axle with elliptical leaf springs