Toro Dingo Universal Swivel Auger Attachment - 22806
This attachment swivels in all directions to create plumb holes on uneven terrain. The higher speed of this auger power head is ideal for augers up to 24" (61cm) in diameter. Quickly change between auger bit sizes to dig holes for fence posts, footings, irrigation heads and more!
Key Features and Benefits
- Recommended for bits up to 24" (61cm)
- Direct planetary drive
- Pivots 15 degrees left to right to insure plumb holes on slopes or uneven terrain
- 15° Universal Pivot - Power head swivels in all directions allowing the contractor to create plum holes on hills, slopes and uneven terrain regardless of the orientation of the traction unit. The side-to-side swing has a lockout in the centered position
- High Speed Drive - The high speed drive provides maximum bit speed of 86 rpm, allowing the auger to dig holes very fast. The high speed drive delivers 960 ft-lbs torque and is fantastic for any contractor wanting to auger many holes in a short period of time in most ground conditions.
- Planetary Gear Drive - The planetary gear drive provides high speeds and maximum torque to the auger, while transmitting minimal stress on the auger head components. The planetary gear drive insures the longevity of the hydraulic motor.
- Auger Speed: 86 rpm @11 gpm (42 lpm)
- Height: 23.4" (59cm)
- Length: 16.5" (42cm)
- Shaft: 2-9/16" (6.5 cm) round
- Torque: 960 ft-lb (1300 N) @ 3000 psi (207 bar @ 11gpm)
- Weight: 196 lbs (89 kg)
- Width: 25" (64cm)
- Auger Bits - Available for sale and rental
- Sale: 6", 9", 12", 15", 18" and 24" (15.2 cm, 22.9 cm, 30.5 cm, 38 cm, 45.7 cm and 61 cm).
- Rental: 12", 15", 18" and 24" (30.5 cm, 38 cm, 45.7 cm and 61 cm).
- Carbide Teeth & Pilot - For the most demanding conditions, Toro has carbide tooth and pilot options: Wisdom tooth (part number 104-5996) Chisel tooth (part number 104-5997) Hard face Pilot (part number 104-5998)