Toro Dingo High Torque Power Head Attachment for Auger - 22805
In any drive head, there is a tradeoff between torque (power) and speed (revolutions per minute). The high torque head provides a large amount of torque (power) to the auger at a slower speed. The high torque (power) translates into the Dingo's capability to dig 30" (76.2 cm) holes up to 6' (1.8 m) deep in clay, gravel, sandstone and many other conditions where lower torque heads get stuck.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed for large auger bits up to 30" (76cm)
- High Torque (Power) Drive for the most demanding conditions
- Direct planetary drive
- Single Directional Pivot - Front to back directional pivot provides the operator with exceptional control when digging with large augers. The single directional pivot prevents the auger from kicking left to right and reduces flailing.
- Horizontal Lockout - The head locks in the horizontal position for usage with the Toro Cement Bowl, Capstand Adapter and more.
- High Torque Drive - The high torque drive provides a tremendous 1515 ft-lbs of torque at 3000 psi with a bit speed of 57 rpm to break through the toughest ground.
- Planetary Gear Drive - The planetary gear drive provides high speeds and maximum torque to the auger, while transmitting minimal stress on the auger head components. The planetary gear drive insures the longevity of the hydraulic motor.
- Auger Speed: 57 rpm @11gpm (41.6 lpm), 95% efficiency
- Height: 22" (56cm)
- Length: 24" (61cm)
- Shaft: 2-9/16" (6.5 cm) round
- Torque: 1515 ft-lb @3000psi, @11gpm (461 m-kg @ 207 Bar, @ 72 lpm)
- Weight: 182 lbs (80 kg)
- Width: 24" (61cm)
- Auger Bits - Available for sale and rental
- Sale: 6", 9", 12", 15", 18", 24" and 30" (15.2 cm, 22.9 cm, 30.5 cm, 38 cm, 45.7 cm, 61 cm and 76.2 cm).
- Rental: 12", 15", 18" and 24" (30.5 cm, 38 cm, 45.7 cm and 61 cm).
- Carbide Teeth & Pilot - For the most demanding conditions, Toro has carbide tooth and pilot options: Wisdom tooth (part number 104-5996) Chisel tooth (part number 104-5997) Hard face Pilot (part number 104-5998)