Toro Dingo Bore Drive Head Attachment - 22420
The Toro Dingo boring unit allows you to dig under sidewalks and driveways to simplify irrigation and cable installations. Shorter rod lengths and the ability to lower the bore head below grade allow you to work in both confined and open areas, increasing your productivity.
Key Features and Benefits
- Universal joint keeps rods horizontal
- 19" working depth
- Accommodates pipe up to 3" diameter
- Rod and reamer kit sold separately
- Bore Depth - Bore up to 19" below ground surface
- Universal Joint - Increases productivity by allowing you to keep rods in a horizontal digging position in the toughest soil conditions.
- Rod Connection: Hex Coupler with Snap Button
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Working Width: 6"
- Rod and Reamer Kit - Use with Bore Drive Head to tunnel under driveways, sidewalks and more! Requires Bore Drive Head.
- Four 5-ft drill rods
- 1-3/4" boring bit
- 2-1/2" back reamer
- Uncoupling tool
- Swivel Shark
- Spring pin repair kit
- Optional Bits and Reamers
- 1-1/4" boring bit (100-4752)
- 1-7/16" boring bit (100-4753)
- 2" boring bit (100-4754)
- 2-1/2" boring bit (100-4755)
- 2" reamer (100-4756)
- 2-7/8" reamer (100-4757)
- 3-1/4" reamer (100-4758)
- 3-1/2" reamer (100-4759)
- 4-1/2" reamer (100-4760)