Toro Dingo Breaker Attachment - Hydraulic - 23135
The Toro Dingo hydraulic breaker simplifies the tough job of breaking concrete, asphalt, rock or brick during renovation jobs. This rugged unit helps break up footings, sidewalks, foundations and a host of other solid structures. The unique mounting configuration also allows for horizontal alignment, particularly useful in breaking apart walls.
Key Features and Benefits
- Multi-position mounting head
- Powerful, 180 ft-lbs. (244 N) of force
- Variety of bits available
- Breaks Down to 10" (25.4 cm) depth - Standard, conical tool bit breaks down to an 10" (25.4 cm) depth. Other bits available such as line, chisel and 8" (20.3 cm) tamper, moil.
- 180 ft-lbs (244 N) of Force - Powerful, 180 lbs. (244 N) of force delivers 1250 blows per minute.
- Multi-Position Mounting Head - Lets you break in horizontal and vertical positions.
- Flow: 3.5 to 11 gpm (13.2 kpm to 41.6 lpm)
- Required Equipment: Crossover Relief Valve
- Standard Equipment: Quick Couplers 13/16" (2.1 cm)