Toro Dingo Forks Attachment - Adjustable - 23164
The Toro Dingo adjustable forks greatly increase the productivity and performance of your Dingo system. This versatile attachment can be used for a variety of material handling jobs to move posts, rocks, trees, pallets, etc. around the job site. It's like having a roving workstation to transport heavy materials around the job site without fatigue.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easily adjustable width
- High strength steel forks
- Excellent for carrying materials on job sites
- Easy to Adjust Width - Manually adjusted forks can be easily adjusted to carry loads of various sizes. This allows the contractor to move countless job supplies with one attachment.
- High Strength Steel - Reduces bending to increase the fork life, minimizing maintenance costs.
- Overall width: 31.3 ins. (80 cm)
- Overall length: 41.2 ins. (105 cm)
- Overall height: 27.0 ins. (69 cm)
- Fork length: 31.5 ins. (80 cm)
- Fork cross-section size: 3.0 ins. (7.6 cm) x 1.0 ins. (2.5 cm)
- Fork width adjustment range(outside to outside dimensions): 6.5 to 30.0 ins. (17 to 76 cm)
- Operating Capacity: 335 lbs. (152 kg)