Toro Dingo Grapple Rake Attachment - 22521
The Toro grapple rake attachment allows operators to grab, drag, lift, and place materials with ease. The grapple has two heavy-duty cylinders capable of producing 3000 pounds of clamping force at the tine tips, insuring you can "grab-ahold" and not let go.
Key Features and Benefits
- Twin heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders
- 34.5" (87.6 cm) width guarantees access to tight areas
- Tines constructed of 3/8" (1 cm) AR400 steel*
- Four greaseable pivots reduce wear
- Tines - Constructed of AR400* steel make the Toro grapple one of the strongest and most durable grapples on the market. Tines are spaced 7" (17.8 cm) apart while the bottom tine have 6 1/4" (15.9 cm) spacing, allowing the tines to intertwine to hold even the smallest loads tightly.
- Fits: All Dingo Traction units except TX 413
- Leveler Platform: Fabricated welded frame
- Mounting Frame: Fabricated, welded base
- Standard Equipment: Dingo Quick-Attach Mount.Plate