Toro Dingo Cement Bowl Attachment - 22442
This unique attachment will mix and pour up to 200 pounds (90.7 kg) of dry cement. The specially designed auger flighting inside the cement bowl keeps the cement in the bowl during mixing. This same auger design permits cement to be poured into fence post holes with the posts in place!
Key Features and Benefits
- Mix & Haul up to 200 lbs (90/7 kg) dry cement
- Specially designed auger flighting
- Pour cement with posts in place
- Fits on all Toro Dingo Auger Power Heads
- No Bowl Tipping - Specially designed auger flighting permits cement to mix and pour without tipping the bowl forward.
- Mix & Haul - Up to 200 pounds (90.7 kg) of dry cement in one trip. Just add water.
- Pour Cement with Postholes in Place - Special auger flighting allows cement to be poured into postholes with the posts in place!
- Construction: Fabricated, welded steel barrel
- Required Equipment: Auger Power Head 22400/ 22801