Toro Dingo Stump Grinder Attachment - 22429
The Toro Dingo Stump Grinder easily attaches to either Dingo or Dingo TX compact utility loaders. Make grinding stumps quicker and more productive with the stump grinder attachment for your Toro Dingo. The Toro Dingo Stump Grinder Attachment is great for tree stump removal and eliminating roots in hard-to-access areas. Superior Toro traction gets you where you need to go and a deeper below-grade cut allows for more efficient removal of roots.
Key Features and Benefits
- Take a stump grinder to locations you never thought possible
- Grinds up to 16.5" below grade
- Built-in brake stops wheel within seconds, once operator lets go of auxiliary handle
- Great for tree stump removal
- Great for hard to access areas
- Great for eliminating roots
- Cuts 16.5" (41.9 cm) Below Grade - Allows for efficient removal of deep roots
- Indexing Head - Index position of blade adjusts up to 30-degree, allowing easy removal of roots.
- Direct Line of Sight - From operator position to cutting blade increases accuracy and efficiency in removing stumps. It takes finger-tip action alone to eliminate the stump with the Dingo's easy-to-use controls.
- Replaceable Teeth - Twelve (12) bolt on carbide tipped green teeth, provide long life and easy changeability.
- Cutting Depth: 16.5" below grade
- Cutting Height: 36" above grade
- Height: 31" (78.7 cm)
- Length: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Number Of Teeth: 12
- Weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Wheel Diameter: 17" to tip
- Wheel Stopping Time: 5 seconds
- Width: 26" (66 cm), 44" (111.8 cm) w/ chip guard