Toro Dingo 220
The Toro Dingo 220 provides exceptional value. Packed with 3000 psi (206.7 bar) and 14.8 gpm (56 lpm) of hydraulic power, the Dingo 220 is built with a 20 hp (14.9 kw) Kohler engine to save you time and money in the long run, and excellent power for enhanced performance.
Toro Dingo 220: Key Features and Benefits
- 20 hp (14.6 kw) Kohler® engine
- 2-Pump System
- 2 Ground Speeds
- Compact Size
Toro Dingo 220: Features
- Compact Size & Maneuverability - Get the Dingo into tight spaces where only hand labor could go before. Add to the easy spin steer turning, and you'll be able to power through the toughest jobs. This means landscape contractors can use the incredible power of the Dingo to save time and money on labor.
- Fingertip Controls - Easy-to-reach 4-stick fingertip hand controls enable all functions from the operator position. The operator controls all movements of the machine and attachments with his fingertips.
- Hydraulic Power - Up to 10.8 gpm (40.9 lpm) at 3000 psi (207 bar) hydraulic system gives you incredible hydraulic power to auger up to 30" (76 cm) holes or trench 36" (91 cm) deep.
- 2-Pump Hydraulic System - Independent power can be supplied to the attachment or the wheels. The 2-pump system offers a high flow of 10.8 gpm (37.9 lpm) and a low flow of 4 gpm (15.1 lpm). This provides better usage of power to get the job done as well as not relying on one pump for shared power!
- Quick Attach System™ - Each attachment is equipped with Toro's unique Quick Attach System™. The Dingo QAS makes changing attachments as simple as turning 2 levers. Each attachment is designed to be installed in less than 1 minute. (One exception - the backhoe takes 2 minutes.)
- 2 Ground Speeds - Operator can select low or high speed ground speed. Low speed directs more hydraulic power to the attachment and high speed directs more power to the wheels. The low speed option also helps new operators shorten their learning curve.
Toro Dingo 220: Specifications
- Air Filter: Std Dry Type Air Cleaner
- Controls: Key, throttle, choke
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Engine: 20 HP (14.6 kw) Kohler® Command Pro™
- Ground Clearance: 5.8" (15 cm) front & rear
- Height: 48.7" (123.7 cm),91.2"(231.6 cm) std. bucket at highest
- High Flow Pump: 10.8 gpm (40.9 lpm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Hydraulic Reservoir Cap.: 14.8 gallon (56 L)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3000 psi (206.7 bar)
- Length: 62" (157.5 cm) , 82.8" (210.3 cm) w/ bucket
- Loader Hydraulic System: 2 control levers- push/ pull
- Low Flow Pump: 4 gpm (15.1 lpm)
- Steering Controls: Zero turning type w/ 2 levers
- Tip Capacity: 1030 lbs (467.2 kg) w/ 200 lb (90.7 kg) operator
- Warranty: Product - One Year* / Engine - Two Year*
- Width: 40.5" (102.9 cm) std tires, 35" (88.9 cm) narrow
*Contact our Sales Dept for warranty details at (610) 279-5777, Option 3 in the menu system.