Toro Dingo TX 427 - Narrow Track
Toro Dingo compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build. The TX 427 Narrow track design provides a low 5.1 psi ground pressure which is easy on turf. Designed with workers in mind, all of its power is harnessed in only 3 easy to use controls, which make it simple for any worker to step up and be productive immediately.
Toro Dingo TX 427 Narrow Track: Key Features and Benefits
- 27 hp (20.1 kw) Kohler® engine
- Patented, easy-to-use traction control system
- 34.5" width with bucket
- Turf friendly at only 1882 pounds
Toro Dingo TX 427 Narrow Track: Features
- Simple Controls - You're up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls. 1) The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms - all with one hand. 2) With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control. 3) The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly.
- Exclusive TX Track Drive - Low center of gravity and large footprint increase stability on side hills and provide smooth operation over rugged terrain; eliminates tire ruts and flat tires.
- 4-Pump Hydraulic System - 4-pump hydraulic system lets you simultaneously operate the loader, bucket, traction, and auxiliary drives for increased operator efficiency. This system directs hydraulic power precisely where you need it!
- Compact Size - Narrow enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labor. Plus it provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched maneuverability.
- Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine - A 27 hp (20 kw) Kohler® engine provides the necessary power to drive any one of the multitude of Toro attachments available for the Dingo TX.
- Reinforced Tracks - Durable Kevlar reinforced tracks offer extended life, unlike competitive units with metal inserts. Open design of tracks offers self-cleaning, preventing the collection of sand, rock, mud, and debris that could jam tracks.
Toro Dingo TX 427 Narrow Track: Specifications
- Engine: 27 HP (20.1 kw) Kohler® Command PRO™
- Flow: 11.4 gpm (43.2 lpm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.6" (11.7 cm)
- Ground Speed: 0-4.0 mph (0 - 6.4 kph) fwd, 1-2 (1.6 - 3.2 kph) rev.
- Height: 46.1" (117.1 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 65.8" (167.1 cm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3000 psi (206.7 bar) system relief pressure
- Length: 92" (233.7 cm)
- Loader Hydraulic System: Joystick control for all functions
- Operating Capacity: 535 lbs. (243 kg)
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.5 gallons (39.7 L)
- Tip Capacity: 1530 lbs. (694 kg)
- Track: 5.9" (15cm) width Kevler reinforced rubber
- Warranty: Product - One Year* / Engine - Three Year*
- Width: 33.7" (85.6 cm)
*Contact our Sales Dept for warranty details at (610) 279-5777, Option 3 in the menu system.