Toro Dingo TX 427 - Wide Track
The Toro Dingo TX 427 Wide Track extends your versatility, while improving your productivity when faced with a variety of landscapes and ground conditions. The TX 427 Wide Track offers amazing hydraulic power and with only 3.6 psi ground pressure, the Dingo TX 427 is extremely gentle on delicate turf. All of this awesome power is harnessed with only 3 easy-to-use hand controls. These simple controls coupled with walk behind operator position translate into extremely short learning curves, 360° visibility and instant productivity.
Toro Dingo TX 427 Wide Track: Key Features and Benefits
- 27 HP (20.1 kw) Kohler® engine
- 42" wide with bucket
- Turf friendly at only 2075 pounds
- Patented easy-to-use traction control system
Toro Dingo TX 427 Wide Track: Features
- Simple Controls - You're up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls. 1) The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms - all with one hand. 2) With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control. 3) The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly.
- Exclusive TX Track Drive - Low center of gravity and large footprint increase stability on side hills and provide smooth operation over rugged terrain; eliminates tire ruts and flat tires.
- 4-Pump Hydraulic System - 4-pump hydraulic system lets you simultaneously operate the loader, bucket, traction, and auxiliary drives for increased operator efficiency. This system directs hydraulic power precisely where you need it!
- Compact Size - Narrow enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labor. Plus it provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched maneuverability.
- Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine - A 27 hp (20 kw) Kohler® engine provides the necessary power to drive any one of the multitude of Toro attachments available for the Dingo TX.
- Reinforced Tracks - Durable Kevlar reinforced tracks offer extended life, unlike competitive units with metal inserts. Open design of tracks offers self-cleaning, preventing the collection of sand, rock, mud, and debris that could jam tracks.
Toro Dingo TX 427 Wide Track: Specifications
- Engine: 27 HP (20.1 kw) Kohler® Command Pro™
- Flow: 11.4 gpm (43.2 lpm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.6" (11.7 cm)
- Ground Speed: 1-4.0 mph (1.6 - 6.4 kph) fwd, 1-2 mph (1.6 - 3.2 kph) rev.
- Height: 46" (116.8 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3000 psi (206.7 bar) system relief pressure
- Length: 70.5" (179.1 cm)
- Loader Hydraulic System: Joystick control for all functions
- Operating Capacity: 535 lbs. (242.7 kg)
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.5 gallons (39.7 L)
- Tip Capacity: 1530 lbs. (694 kg)
- Track: 9.5" (24.1 cm) Kevler reinforced rubber
- Warranty: Product - One Year* / Engine - Three Year*
- Width: 41" (104.1 cm)
*Contact our Sales Dept for warranty details at (610) 279-5777, Option 3 in the menu system.