Toro TRX-20 Walk-Behind Trencher
Every Toro trencher provides a low center of gravity and large footprint, which increase ability on side hills and soft ground conditions, and a track design that enables a zero-turn capability. The TRX-20 is the first tracked, dedicated walk-behind trenchers to have tracks instead of wheels. Tracks - combined with Toro's exclusive easy-to-use control system - provide unparalleled maneuverability, all while offering the ultimate in operational performance.
Toro TRX-20 Walk-Behind Trencher: Key Features & Benefits
- 20 hp (15 kw) Kawasaki® Twin-Cylinder Engine
- Toro exclusive control system, similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder
- Tracks instead of wheels
- Easy to maneuver
Toro TRX-20 Walk-Behind Trencher: Features
- Track Design
- Allows for zero turn capability
- Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
- Increased stability on side hills
- Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
- Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
- Get to the most challenging stumps
- Exclusive Toro TRX Control System - Easy-to-use control system doesn't require jerk-style steering like handle bar trenchers. Three simple controls operate all traction and trenching functions. Simple controls are easy for beginners to learn quickly. Similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder.
- Kawasaki Twin-Cylinder Engine - Powerful Kawasaki engines deliver the performance you have come to expect from Toro. The Kawasaki twin-cylinder engine means your trencher will be reliable and easy-to-start. The large oil reservoir maintains a cooler running engine while prolonging engine life.
- Heavy-Duty Remote Air Cleaner - Reduces engine wear and improves performance. Heavy-duty remote air filter standard on TRX-26.
- TRX Pivoting Trencher Head - Pivoting head provides high ground clearance during transport.
Toro TRX-20 Walk-Behind Trencher: Specifications
- Engine: 20 HP (15 kw) Kawasaki® FS481V, V-Twin
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.8 quarts (1.7 liters)
- Flow: 10 gpm (38 LPM) auxiliary. 9.5 gpm (36 LPM) each traction circuit
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gallons (7.9 liters)
- Headshaft Speed: 226 RPM w/385 ft/lbs (522 N) of torque
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 6.3 gallons (23.8 L)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 2900 psi (200 BAR)
- Pivoting Trencher Head: Provides high ground clearance during transport
- Track: 5.9" (15 cm) wide - endless nylon reinforced rubber track
- Transport Speed: 3.1 mph (5 km/h) fwd, 1.5 mph (2.4 km/h) rev. 273 ft/min (83 m/min)/ 132/ft/min (40 m/min)
- Wheelbase: 23" (58 cm)
Toro TRX-20 Walk-Behind Trencher: Accessories
- 4" (10.2 cm) and 6" (15.2 cm) chain widths available:
- Soil & Cup Chains
- Rock & Cup Combo Chains
- Shark (Rock) Chains (4" and 6" only)
- Bullet (Alligator) Chains (4" and 6" only)
- Trencher Boom
- 24", 36" or 48" reversible booms available