Takeuchi TB216 Hydraulic Excavator
Takeuchi specializes in hydraulic excavators that excel at digging trenches and removing soil from work sites. The hydraulic system a hydraulic force is generated and utilizing this force bucket is pull back towards the machine. The smaller size of the TB216 Hydraulic Excavator allows for it to be used where there is limited accessibility.
This machine is perfect for jobs including plumbing, landscaping, utility installation, interior demolition, and rental applications. Who ever operates this machine will feel comfortable using it because it was designed for it to be easy to use.
Norris Sales offers Takeuchi equipment and parts at our Conshohoken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ locations.
- Operating Weight - 3,902 lbs (1,770 kg)
- Horsepower - 15 hp (11.2 Kw)
- Dig Depth - 7' 10" (2,390 mm)
- Reach - 13' 5" (4,090 mm)
- Bucket Breakout Force - 4,250 lbs (1,928 kg)
- Retractable Undercarriage and Blade
- Excellent Balance
- EPA Final Tier 4 Engine
- Two Speed Travel w/ Auto Shift
- Top Side Boom Cylinder
- Hydraulic Hoses Protected in Boom and Arm
- Steel Construction
- Heavy Duty Swing Bearing
- Pilot Joystick Controls
- Pattern Change Valve
- Multi-Information LED Display
- High Capacity Cooling System
- Dual Element Air Cleaner
- Automatic Fuel Bleed System
- 2 Year, 2,000 Hour Warranty