Link-Belt 210 X3 Excavator
For any project that requires digging, moving materials, or snow removal, the Link-Belt 210 X3 excavator is fit for the job. The design of this excavator was designed for the anyone to use and control easily. Even the experts agree that the design of the cabin is made to suit all.
Heaving Lifting is No Problem
The Link-Belt X3 Series excavator from Link-Belt offers enhanced swing torque and acceleration, leading to increased lift capacity and drawbar pull. The X3 series from Link-Belt keeps operators in control of the excavator, not fumbling around for switches and buttons. Link-Belt X3 Series excavators feature a high-tech control station with a 7-inch color LED monitor.
Productivity is Designed in the 210 X3 Excavator
Improved cycle times and multi-function smoothness leads to increased productivity. Add it up and it equals more profits for you. Link-Belt X3s are EPA certified Tier 4A Compliant and feature the most efficient and environmentally friendly Isuzu engine ever used.
- Cab: The 210 X3 Excavator cab is the strongest and roomiest LBX has ever offered. The X3 cab is ROPS and FOPS Level 1 certified and is designed to be strong and safe without sacrificing operator comfort.
- Monitor: Equipped with an all new high-definition LED monitor. The full-color 7-inch monitor is one of the largest in the industry and rivals the resolution and quality found in luxury automobiles.
- Engine: The fuel-efficient, powerful, productive, quite and long-lasting Isuzu engine LBX uses in the X3 series meets the EPA's Interim Tier 4 (Tier 4a) requirements by way of cooled exhaust gas re-circulation (EGR) technology and a diesel particulate diffuser system (DPD).
- Hydraulics: Equipped with two Kawasaki variable-displacement axial-piston pumps and one Kawasaki gear pump installed in-line with the engine.
- Durability: LBX built the Link-Belt X3 series to last, and they come with one of the best standard warranties in the industry. Link-Belt machines are backed with a 1-year / 1,800 hour full machine warrant, a 2-year / 3,000 hour engine warranty, and a 3-year / 10,000 hour Xtra Structure warranty that even covers the turntable bearing and tub.
Operating Weight - 21.7 metric tons (47,840 lbs)
- Max Dig Depth - 21' 10" ft/in
- Reach at Ground Level - 31' 11" ft/in
- Arm Force - 24,730 lbf
- Bucked Digging Force - 34,170 lbf
- Bucket Capacity, SAE Heaped, Min-Max - 0.61-1.75 cu yds
- Engine Make - Isuzu
- Engine Model - AM-4HK1X
- Net HP - 160
- Max Travel Speed - 3.5 mph
Link Belt Products in the Greater Philadelphia Area
The Link-Belt 210 X3 Excavator is available for sale or rent at Norris Sales' Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ locations.