Compact Excavator - 1404
A compact excavator in the 1.5-ton class, this unit is ideally suited for excavating applications in tight spaces.
The 1404 features a canopy compliant with FOPS, TOPS and ROPS regulations. Two models are available, a short and long dipperstick. Powered by the economical Yanmar 3-cylinder diesel engine, the 1404 track excavator offers rubber track, dozer blade and boom-mounted working light. Hydraulic system features load sensing system, hydraulic oil cooler, hydraulic pilot control via joystick, dipperstick-mounted auxiliary hydraulic connection for two directions of motion and control pattern change system.
- A telescopic undercarriage can be extended from 39" to 52" for greater lifting power and stability.
- Largest operator station in ints class for easy access and operator comfort.
- Load sensing system offers easy and precise control.
- Position of boom cylinder on top of the boom offers greater boom and hose protection.
- The large engine cover and easy removal of side covers provide for easy access and excellent serviceability.
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3TNV76
- Engine Type: Water cooled 3- cylinder diesel engine
- Max. power output according to DIN-ISO 3046: 24.3 hp
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.34 US gal
- Speed: 1.5 mph
- Shipping weight: 3,340 lb
- Max. digging depth: 7.33 ft
- Max. dump height: 7.75 ft
- Max. reach (on the ground): 11.91 ft
- Max. swing angle to the right/left: 43/73 °
- Max. arm force: 1,596 lb
- Max. bucket force: 3,192 lb
- Height of canopy / cab: 7.5 ft
- Width: In-3.25 / out-4.33 ft
- Transport length (boom down): 12 ft
- Length, dipper stick: 3.1 ft
- 1- gear pump
- Hydraulic pump flow: 9 US gpm
- Operating pressure working / driving hydraulics: 2,901 psi
- Operating pressure swing gear: 2,176 psi
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 5 US gal
- Blade width: 3.2 ft
- Blade height: 9 in
- Blade max. lift above ground: 8 in
- Blade max. lift below ground: 10 in