EB3000c - Honda Generator, Industrial
At only 71 lbs., the EB3000c is Honda's lightest industrial generator. Honda's exclusive CycloConverter technology allows you to get more power with less weight. The EB3000c offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
The EB3000c was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
Features of the Honda Generator EB3000c
- 3000 watts, 120V
- Lightweight - only 71 lbs.
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Exclusive CycloConverter technology
- Full GFCI protection
Specifications on the Honda Generator EB3000c
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Displacement: 196cc
- AC Output: 120V 3000W max. (25.0A) / 2600W rated (21.7A)
- Receptacles: 20A GFCI 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.6 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 6.1 hrs. @ rated load, 9.39 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.5" x 15.8" x 18.9"
- Noise Level: 68 dB @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 71 lbs.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years