EB5000 - Honda Generator, Industrial
Honda’s innovative generatores deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. This new generation of intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
The EB5000 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets. The EB5000 runs approximately 11.2 hours at half load and 8.1 hours at full load. Keeps you working, all day long.
The EB5000 was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
Features of the Honda Generator EB5000
- 5000 watts, 120/240V
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- Honda commercial iGX engine & heavy duty frame
- Full GFCI protection
- Long run time - up to 11.2 hrs
- 120/240V selector switch
Specifications on the Honda Generator EB5000
- Engine: Honda iGX390
- Displacement: 389cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 5000W max. (41.7/20.8A) / 4500W rated (37.5/18.8A)
- iAVR Output: 7000W (58.3/29.2A) for 10 sec.
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.2 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 8.1 hrs.@ rated load, 11.2 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.1" x 27.8" x 30.4"
- Noise Level: 72 dB(A) @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 212 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years