EB6500 - Honda Generator, Industrial
The EB6500 runs approximately 10.4 hours at half load and 6.9 hours at full load. The EB6500 was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
Honda’s innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. This new generation of intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
Features of the Honda Generator EB6500
- 6500 watts, 120/240V
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- Honda commercial iGX engine & heavy duty frame
- Full GFCI protection
- Long run time - up to 10.4 hrs
- 120/240V selector switch
- 2 wheel kit & lift hook
Specifications on the Honda Generator EB6500
- Engine: Honda iGX390
- Displacement: 389cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 6500W max. (54.1/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- iAVR Output: 7000W (58.3/29.2A) for 10 sec.
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.2 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 6.9 hrs.@ rated load, 10.4 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.1" x 27.8" x 30.4"
- Noise Level: 75 dB(A) @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 222 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years