EB2000i - Honda Generator, Industrial
The EB2000i can operate a wide variety of industrial appliances, making it perfect for portable use on any job site. So quiet, you can hardly hear it running... The EB2000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation.
Legendary Honda commercial-grade GX engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged. Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
The EB2000i was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
Features of the Honda Generator EB2000i
- 2000 watts, 120V
- Super quiet operation
- Long run time - up to 9.6 hrs on 1 gal of gas
- Lightweight - easy transport to and from the job
- GFCI Protection
- Inverter - stable power for sensitive equipment & electronics
Specifications on the Honda Generator EB2000i
- Engine: Honda GX100
- Displacement: 98.5cc
- AC Output: 120V 2000W max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex
- DC Output: NA
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .95 gal
- Run Time per Tankful: 4hrs. @ rated load, 9.6 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.2" x 11.4" x 16.7"
- Noise Level: 59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 46 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years