EG6500 - Honda Generator
The EG6500 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator) to provide more consistent power and performance. The EG6500 runs up to 10 hours at a 50% load, roughly 6.3 gallons.
Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
Features of the Honda Generator EG6500
- 6500 watts, 120/240V
- Economic, portable power
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Honda-exclusive DAVR (Digital Auto Voltage Regulation)
- Full frame protection
- Voltage Selector Switch - 120/240V operation
Specifications on the Honda Generator EG6500
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Displacement: 389 cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: NA
- Starting System: Recoil Only
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.3 Gallons
- Run Time per Tankful: 7.1 hrs. @ rated load, 10.0hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.8" x 20.9" x 22.5"
- Noise Level: 74 dB@ rated load
- Dry Weight: 179 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years