EM6500S - Honda Generator
The EM6500S runs approximately 10.4 hours at half load and 6.9 hours at full load, which makes it great for overnight power. The EM6500S can power a wide variety of appliances in your home, including fridge, freezer, furnace, and well pump.
The EM6500S is easy to maneuver and transport. Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
Honda’s innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
Features of the Honda Generator EM6500S
- 6500 watts, 120/240V
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 sec to start larger equipment
- Powers fridge, freezer, furnace, well pump, and much more
- Long run time - up to 10.4 hrs
- Powerful Honda iGX commercial engine
- Electric start (battery included) with recoil back-up
Specifications on the Honda Generator EM6500S
- Engine: Honda iGX390
- Displacement: 389.000
- AC Output: 120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- iAVR Output: 7000W (58.3/29.2A) for 10 sec.
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: 12V, 100W (8.3A)
- Starting System: Electric & Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.2 Gallons
- Run Time per Tankful: 6.9 hrs.@ rated load, 10.4 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.4" x 27.8" x 28.3"
- Noise Level: 73 dB(A) @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 234 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years