EU1000i - Honda Generator, Inverter
So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU1000i produces less noise than a normal conversation, making it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and small appliances, and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
Weighing only 29 pounds, the EU1000 is incredibly lightweight and portable.
Need more power? Add a second EU1000i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 2000 watts of power. The EU1000 has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries, this requires an optional charging cord.
Features of the Honda Generator EU1000i
- 1000 watts, 120V
- Ideal for TV, lights, fans, small power tools and more
- Super quiet
- Less than 29 lbs!!
- Fuel efficient - up to 8.3 hrs on 0.6 gal of gas
- Inverter - stable power for computers and more
Specifications on the Honda Generator EU1000i
- Engine: Honda GXH50
- Displacement: 49.4 cc
- AC Output: 120V 1000W max. (8.3A) 900W rated (7.5A)
- Receptacles: 15A 125V Duplex
- DC Output: 12V, 96W (8A)
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 3.8 hrs. @ rated load, 8.3 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.7" x 9.4" x 15.0"
- Noise Level: 59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 28.7 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year