Grinder, 4 1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder - 6147-30
The 6148-33 4-1/2" 10.0 Amp Small Angle Grinder delivers performance, durability and ease-of-use features for industrial users. The extra-large paddle switch with lock-on increases comfort and ease-of use when operating the grinder in various positions.
A 10 Amp, 1250 MWO Motor
A 10 Amp, 1250 MWO motor provides high overload protection and power for the toughest jobs. Debris Baffles protects internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents. Multi-port exhaust reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air. Soft grip 3-position handle provides optimal control during various applications. The top handle position is ideal for cutting. The tool-free burst resistant guard allows the user to quickly adjust the guard without the use of a tool.
Small Angle Grinder Specifications
Amps/Overload Protection - 10.0 Volts
Max Watts Out - 1250
Speed - 10000 rpm
Wheel Diameter - 4.5 in
Tool Length - 12.6 inch
Tool Weight - 5.5 lb.
Small Angle Grinder Features
- 10.0 Amp, 1250 MWO Motor - high overload protection and power for difficult applications
- Debris Baffles - protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-Port Exhaust - reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- 25% Longer Lasting Epoxy Protection - extends motor life by protecting the copper wire from abrasion
- Soft Grip 3-Position Handle - provides optimal control during various applications
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard-positive detents hold the guard in place