DuraDeck Composite Matting
DuraDeck highly portable access mats are designed to be used as turf protection and temporary roadways or pedestrian paths over otherwise impassable terrain. DuraDeck construction mats provide safe access for vehicles, equipment and personnel. DuraDeck is perfect for a wide range of construction and landscaping applications.
Reusable Strong Composite Matting
DuraDeck is a unique molded HDPE plastic mat that is durable, lightweight, and very strong. Mats are engineered to provide ground protection and access over soft surfaces, while providing a firm support base and traction for numerous construction activities. Each mat is manufactured from a solid sheet of molded material, providing greater strength and shear resistance then layered, hollow, or laminated matting. There are no weak spots to break, chip or separate. DuraDeck mats (86 lbs. ea.) can be carried by one or two persons and positioned easily without special tools on any job site.
DuraDeck ground protection mats are manufactured in the United States and are chemical and weather resistant with UV inhibitors that virtually eliminate fading and degradation. Each 4 ft. x 8 ft. mat is rigid, yet flexible to withstand heavy construction equipment without cracking or breaking.
Versatile 2-Sided Traction
DuraDeck comes standard with a rugged traction pattern for heavy equipment on one side and a pedestrian-friendly, non-slip tread design on the other side. The rugged traction design includes two parallel treads positioned 90-degrees from adjacent treads to prevent equipment spin-outs in wet or slippery conditions.
Strong Connection System
DuraDeck construction mats have connection holes at each corner and in the middle of the 8 ft. side, allowing mats to be configured side by side, staggered, or at 90-degree angles to each other. DuraDeck mats can be connected using 2-way or 4-way DuraLink metal connectors, capable of handling heavy vehicle traffic.
Better than Wood
DuraDeck construction mats provide a much better return on investment than traditional plywood. They are more economical, support much more weight, will not warp, rot, crack, delaminate, or absorb water and contaminants. These mats can be reused for many years.
The Signature Advantages
- Weight-Bearing Capacity - DuraDeck mats have a weight-bearing capacity of up to 200 psi / 80 tons depending on the ground condition.
- Support Structure - DuraDeck incorporates multi-directional structural support allowing for distribution or dispersion of PSI weight factors. DuraDeck is not intended for bridging.
- Composite vs Plywood - DuraDeck mats meet all local requirements limiting the use of arsenic-treated plywood on construction sites for roadway and access use.
- Surface Preparation - DuraDeck mats are designed to be used with no ground preparation over grass, gravel, soil, concrete, asphalt, mud and sandy soil conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly - DuraDeck construction mats will not absorb or retain harmful chemicals or invasive species and thus will not transfer contaminants to other job sites.
- Made of Recycled Plastic - All DuraDeck products are manufactured using partially recycled plastic material.
- Maximum Shipping Efficiency - Up to 500 DuraDeck mats can be transported on a standard tractor trailer or ocean shipping container, and the 4 ft. x 8 ft. mats fit inside the bed of most pickup trucks.