Tradesman K125 - Portable Forced-Air Heaters
When using gas is not convenient, or a self-contained fuel source is desired, Tradesman kerosene heaters provide instant, efficient directional heat. A dependable dual-prong electronic spark ignition, heavy duty enclosed motor, and brass fuel fittings are just a few of the features that provide the long life and trouble free operation you expect from L.B. White forced air heaters.
Portable Heat: Conshohocken and Sicklerville
Purchase or rent the Tradesman K125 forced air heater, along with a full line of other Tradesman products, at Norris Sales locations in Conshohocken PA (near Norristown, Plymouth Meeting and the Blue Route) and Sicklerville, NJ.
Tradesman K125: Features
- Runs on kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel or #1 fuel oil
- Dependable duel prong electronic spark ignition
- Durable brass fuel fitting, not plastic
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining run time
- Comfort control thermostat
- Wheel and handles make it easier to maneuver
- Threaded drain plug
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
Tradesman K125: Specifications
- Btu/h Rating: 125,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 520
- Pump Pressure (psi): 5.5
- Fuel Consumption (max.) (gal./hr.): 1.0
- Tank Capacity (gal.): 10
- Operating Time/Tankful (hrs.): 10.5
- Amps (continuous operation): 2.5
- Motor Horsepower: 1/5
Tradesman K125: Dimensions
- Lenght: 37.5"
- Width: 22.4"
- Height: 24.9"