Tradesman K210 - Portable Forced-Air Heater
When cold weather comes calling, it's important to have reliable, efficient, and portable heat for your job site. Using gas is a hassle, and a self-contained fuel source is important to make sure that you're getting the most bang for your buck - that's what makes a Tradesman kerosene heater by L.B. White the best heater for the job.
Tradesman Portable Forced-Air Heater
Tradesman kerosene heaters provide instant, efficient directional heat. A dependable dual-prong electronic spark ignition, heavy duty enclosed motor, and brass fuel fittings are just a few of the features that provide the long life and trouble free operation you expect from L.B. White.
Forced-Air Heater Features
- Kerosene, #1 diesel or #1 fuel oil
- Dependable dual prong electronic spark ignition
- Durable brass fuel fitting, not plastic
- Fuel gague indicates remaining run time
- Comfort control thermostat
- Wheel and handles make the Tradesman easy to maneuver
- Threaded drain plug
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
Tradesman K210 Specifications
- Btu/h Rating: 210,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 650
- Pump Pressure (psi): 8.5
- Fuel Consumption (max.) (gal./hr.): 1.0
- Tank Capacity (gal.): 13
- Operating Time/Tankful (hrs.): 8.0
- Amps (continuous operation): 3.7
- Motor Horsepower: 1/3
Portable Heater Dimensions
- Length: 43.5"
- Width: 23.9"
- Height: 26.6"
Buy or rent a Tradesman portable forced-air heater at Norris Sales' locations in Conshohockem PA (near Norristown) and Sicklerville, NJ (near Glassboro). Norris Sales has everything you need to provide comfort and safety on the jobsite whether in road construction, building, maintenance/repair, events or emergency operations.