Tradesman 400 - Portable Forced-Air Heaters
L.B. White Tradesman portable forced air (PFA) heaters offer the best value in economical, high-volume construction heating. This direct gas-fired forced-air construction heater is designed for the temporary heating of buildings under construction, alteration, or repair.
Construction Heaters from L.B. White
All Tradesman and Tradesman Ultra PFA heaters are engineered to deliver high heat output with the ability to move large volumes of air plus solid state electronic ignition for sure starts, thermostatic controls and built-in safety features.
Visit Norris Sales at our Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ offices for more information about construction heaters from L.B. White.
L.B. White Construction Heater: Features
- 99.97%+ fuel efficient direct-fired design
- Solid state electronic ignition
- Weather resistant Tri-Shield finish
- Service Saver™ diagnostic monitoring (Ultra models)
- Thermostatic control
- Propane or natural gas
L.B. White Construction Heater: Specifications
- Btu/h Rating: 400,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 1582
- Ignition Type: Direct Spark
- Liquid Propane Gas (lbs./hr.): 18.5
- Propane min./max. (in W.C): 111.0
- Electric Supply (Volts/Hz/Phase): 115/60/1
- Amps (Starting/Cont. Oper.): 3.7/2.4
L.B. White Construction Heater: Dimensions
- Length: 33.3"
- Width: 13.5"
- Height: 18.5"