Tradesman K170 - Portable Forced-Air Heater
The Tradesman K170 provides dependable, durable heat on the jobsite. The K170's self-contained kerosene, fuel oil or diesel supply lets you bring the heat where it is needed without hassle. A dependable dual-prong electronic spark ignition, heavy duty enclosed motor, brass fuel fittings and pressure gauge for easy serviceability ensure long life and trouble-free operation from L.B. White's Tradesman K170.
If you need instant, efficient directional heat for your construction, maintenance or repair project, visit Norris Sales at our Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ locations. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.
Tradesman K170 Features
- Kerosene, #1 diesel or #1 fuel oil
- Dependable duel prong electronic spark ignition
- Durable brass fuel fitting, not plastic
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining run time
- Comfort control thermostat
- Wheel and handles make it easier to maneuver
- Threaded drain plug
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- Btu/h Rating: 170,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 600
- Pump Pressure (psi): 6.5
- Fuel Consumption (max.) (gal./hr.): 1.0
- Tank Capacity (gal.): 13
- Operating Time/Tankful (hrs.): 10.0
- Amps (continuous operation): 3.2
- Motor Horsepower: 1/4
- Lenght: 43.5"
- Width: 23.9"
- Height: 26.6"