Tradesman K400 - Portable Forced-Air Heater
When using gas is not convenient, or a self-contained fuel source is desired, Tradesman kerosene heaters provide instant, efficient directional heat. L.B. White has perfected every aspect of portable construction heater design to withstand harsh working environments, leading to a reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field.
L.B. White Heaters: Designed for Work
The K400 offers a variable output control allows for maximum fuel efficiency. The dual-prong electronic spark ignition, heavy duty enclosed motor and brass fuel fittings provide the long life and trouble free operation you expect from an L.B. White product.
Contact Norris Sales at our locations in Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ for more information about portable forced-air heaters from L.B. White.
Tradesman K400: Features
- Kerosene, #1 diesel or #1 fuel oil
- Dependable duel prong electronic spark ignition
- Durable brass fuel fitting, not plastic
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining run time
- Comfort control thermostat
- Wheel and handles make it easier to maneuver
- Threaded drain plug
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
Tradesman K400: Specifications
- Btu/h Rating: 400,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 1,400
- Pump Pressure (psi): 125
- Fuel Consumption (max.) (gal./hr.): 3.0
- Tank Capacity (gal.): 29
- Operating Time/Tankful (hrs.): 9.5
- Amps (continuous operation): 4.4
- Motor Horsepower: 1/2
Tradesman K400: Dimensions
- Lenght: 52.5"
- Width: 32.0"
- Height: 34.0"