Tradesman K650 - Portable Forced-Air Heater
Tradesman kerosene heaters provide instant, efficient and powerful directional heat on the jobsite. The Tradesman K650 directional heater is built tough for the most challenging situations, offering a high-capacity self-contained fuel source, dependable dual-prong electronic spark ignition, heavy duty enclosed motor, and brass fuel fittings for long life and trouble free operation.
Tradesman K650: Big Size for Any Job
The K650 portable forced air heater is the largest of L.B. White's base-mounted, directional models. When the comfort and safety of your work crew is at stake, turn to L.B. White for the most reliable portable heating equipment for any commercial, industrial or construction job.
Tradesman K650: Features
- Kerosene, #1 diesel or #1 fuel oil
- Dependable duel prong electronic spark ignition
- Durable brass fuel fitting, not plastic
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining run time
- Comfort control thermostat
- Wheel and handles make it easier to maneuver
- Threaded drain plug
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
Tradesman K650: Specifications
- Btu/h Rating: 650,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 3,600
- Pump Pressure (psi): 110
- Fuel Consumption (max.) (gal./hr.): 4.9
- Tank Capacity (gal.): 50
- Operating Time/Tankful (hrs.): 10.0
- Amps (continuous operation): 7.1
- Motor Horsepower: 3/4
Tradesman K650: Dimensions
- Lenght: 69.2"
- Width: 30.7"
- Height: 48.7"