Tradesman 155 - Portable Forced-Air Heater
L.B. White Tradesman portable forced air (PFA) heaters offer the best value in economical, high-volume construction heating. L.B. White is the leading manufacturer of quality temporary heaters for the construction industry.
All Tradesman heaters are engineered to deliver high heat output with the ability to move large volumes of air - plus solid state electronic ignition for sure starts, thermostatic controls and built-in safety features. Engineered to deliver reliable, directional heat, L.B. White Tradesman portable heaters contain a unique 3-trial ignition system
Tradesman 155 Forced Air Heater: Features
Ease of use and versatility is a hallmark of all Tradesman products. Tradesman 155 features include:
- 99.97%+ fuel efficient direct-fired design
- Solid state electronic ignition
- Weather resistant Tri-Shield finish
- Service Saver diagnostic monitoring (Ultra models)
- Thermostatic control
- Propane or natural gas
Tradesman 155 Forced Air Heater: Specifications
- Btu/h Rating: 155,000
- Heated Air Output (CFM): 625
- Ignition Type: Direct Spark
- Liquid Propane Gas (lbs./hr.): 7.2
- Propane min./max. (in W.C): 10.0
- Electric Supply (Volts/Hz/Phase): 115/60/1
- Amps (Starting/Cont. Oper.): 3.7/2.4
Tradesman 155 Forced Air Heater: Dimensions
- Length: 28.3"
- Width: 11.0"
- Height: 15.0"