STIHL Handheld Leaf Blower - BG 55
STIHL leaf blowers for the home feature quality components. These components help ensure our leaf blowers are easy to use, durable and quickly adjustable for a wide range of home projects. Take a closer look at some of these features and see for yourself how STIHL leaf blowers are an ideal choice for clearing leaves and debris from properties.
Homeowner Handheld Leaf Blowers have the following features in common
- Adjustable Nozzle is great for stairs and operators of different heights.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Purge Pump Primer enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, providing easier starts.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove without tools for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Helper Handle for added air direction control and vacuum use.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright for easy filling.
- Long-Life Cylinders give maximum wear life, better cleaning and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement.
- Superior Balance and Design help reduce fatigue and make handling easy.
- Smooth, Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting, smoother running and no periodic maintenance.
Homeowner Backpack Blowers Features
- Anti-Vibration System minimizes the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle delivers easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle. This makes it easy to complete tasks without the operator’s hand ever leaving the handle.
- Adjustable Support Harness distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Foot Pad for stability when starting.
- Back Pad for enhanced comfort during extended use.
- Swivel Air Tube Elbow for directional control of air.
BG 55 Backpack Leaf Blower Specifications
- DISPLACEMENT 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- ENGINE POWER 0.7 kW (0.9 bhp)
- WEIGHT 4.1 kg (9.0 Ibs.)
- FUEL CAPACITY 400 cc (13.5 oz.)
- AIR VELOCITY AT NOZZLE Round: 63 m/sec.(140 mph)
- AIR VOLUME AT NOZZLE Round: 710 m3/h (418 cfm)
- SOUND PRESSURE RATING 69 dB(A)
- Measured per ANSI B 175.2